The Hesi entrance test can be tough for students requiring more preparation time. The unprepared applicants can secretly use Hesi A2 Cheat Sheet to boost their chances of scoring good grades. However, cheat sheets for the Hesi test can be riskier if the exam is proctored to detect exam malpractices.
There are better Hesi test preparation tools that can help you pass your exam easier. For instance, you can pass the HESI for the first time using the Naxlex Hesi study guide. The guides provide test questions mirroring the exam at 99% accuracy. Naxlex test preparation promises a grade of A or B on your Hesi first attempt. Try the Naxlex Hesi test
Hesi A2 Cheat Sheet for Standards of Measure
The usage of standards of measure is popular in the nursing and healthcare field. As a potential nursing applicant, you likely have seen a drug prescription utilizing units of measurement in milliliters (ml) and pints, among others. Cheat sheets for the Hesi test in standard measures can give special knowledge in this field. The following shows a summarized Hesi A2 Cheat Sheet test in various standards of measure;
- One cubic centimeter equals One milliliter
- A thousand milliliters equals one liter
- Thirty milliliters equals one ounce
- Eight ounces equals one cup
- Two cups equal one pint
- Two pints equals one quart
- Four quarts equal one gallon
- Ten milligrams equal one gram
- Hundred centigrams equal one gram
- A thousand grams equals one kilogram
- A thousand grams equal one ton
- Sixteen ounces equal one pound
- Two points two pounds equal one kilogram
- Two thousand pounds equal one ton
- Ten milliliters equal one centimeter
- Two point five four equal one inch
- Hundred centimeters equal one meter
- A thousand meters equal one kilometer
- Twelve inches equals one foot
- Three feet equal one yard
- 5, 280 feet = 1,760 yards = 1 mile
- Two point five four centimeters equals one inch
- One meter equals three point two eight feet
- One point six one kilometers equals one mile
- One point zero six quarts equal one liter
- Three point seven nine liters equals one gallon
- Twenty-eight point three grams equals one ounce
- One kilogram equals two point two points
- Auto means self. An example of usage can be "autography."
- Con means with. An example of sentence usage is "conclude."
- Hydro refers to water. An example of grammar usage is "hydrate."
- Inter infers between. A relevant example of usage is international
- Miss is a prefix denoting misspelling. A good example of usage is "misled."
- Post means after. A good example of sentence use can be "postpone."
- Sub refers to under or below. An example can be submarine
- Re means again. An example is rewrite
- One pint equals sixteen fluid ounces
- One quart equals two pints
- One gallon equals four quarts
- A thousand milligrams equal one gram
- A hundred centigrams equal one gram
- One kilogram equals a thousand grams
- One metric ton equals a thousand kilograms
- Synonyms are words with similar meanings, e.g., beginner and novice. Expert and pro
- Antonyms are words with opposite meanings, e.g., hot and cold, up and down.
- Part/ whole; one word is part of another word, e.g., stars and galaxy, pages and book
- Cause/ effect denotes the condition, and the other depicts the outcome, e.g., joke and laughter, pinch and pain
- Category and type; one word depicts the general locale, and the other denotes something that falls into it. An example is; music and folk, dance and ballet.
- Degree of intensity; are words with similar meanings, but one has stronger intensity; an example is; glad and joyful, angry and furious.
- Performer and related outcome. One word denotes the person, while the other denotes the outcome of the performer, e.g., thief and stealer, doctor, and treatment.
How to Study for the Hesi Test?
Besides using cheat sheets for the Hesi test, you can use other proven strategies to pass the Hesi the first time. The following illustrates some of the tips you can explore;
1. Use Hesi Practice Test
A practice test is a good study guide to help you prepare for the Hesi test. Naxlex, for instance, provides preparation questions similar to the exam. With Naxlex, you're guaranteed a stellar performance of 90% and above.
2. Have a Timetable
A timetable is important to keep your learning process well organized. Organize your subjects in the timetable according to the time you need to cover each subject. Areas you find challenging can have more time to help you cover the required details.
3. Explore other Hesi Study Guides
Other Hesi test preparation guides include; online courses, flashcards, eBooks, and printed books.
4. Explore Social Media Platforms
Social media platforms like Facebook (FB) are vital learning resources for efficient Hesi preparation. You can find prominent FB groups with practical ideas to guide your preparation process.
5. Use YouTube
YouTube contains essential Hesi preparation guides from tutors across the world. You can access these materials by navigating to the YouTube search bar. Top materials can be identified by following channels with more subscribers and comments.
Parting ShotHESI Online Classes and Tests
The Hesi exam can be challenging for many nursing applicants who need extra preparation. There are various resources that students can use for their exam preparation. One of them is the Hesi A2 Cheat Sheet. However, there are chances of being caught, especially if you use the cheat sheet in the test room.
Luckily, you can pass the HESI for the first time using Naxlex. The world-class study guides provide similar questions to the ones tested in the exam. You can easily score A or B in your first Hesi trial. Achieve greater marks with Naxlex.
Start your journey with us today
Most Trusted HESI TEST Prep With Guaranteed Pass of 90%.
Money back guarantee if you use our service and fail the actual exam. Option of personalised live tutor on your area of weakness.